rick & 1j13
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
 
Long time no "e"...

It has been a busy week. Considering that some of us might not have jobs at the end of the week, it's also been a wee bit stressful. I stayed up 'til about 11:30 last night working on some output for a customer, got into the office by 7am this morning, and pretty much stayed on the phone with them until around 2pm. When I left at five (about an hour before "normal") it felt like I'd been there all day... well, you know.

I started re-reading FINAL QUEST last night. Man. Slay me.

The email list ain't going so swift these days. Not alot of conversation, and I find myself re-hashing alot of thoughts I've had/shared before. Not an original thought in the bunch. Sigh

But I'll be back.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger