rick & 1j13
Wednesday, September 18, 2002
 
It's all about the clothes...?

Check this out - no more "casual dress" for work attire. Part of me wants to say, "what's up with that?" - and the other part wants to say, "glad I don't work there." It hasn't effected me yet, but it's probably just a matter of time.

I just don't know if it's fair to place judgments on a person's work capabilities based on their style of dress. Is it superficial, or a good barometer? I lean towards the former. I know that if I'm comfortable, I'm more productive, I feel better about myself, and I want to get more done while I'm here. Bottom line. The "end of the dot-com boom" doesn't necessarily have to mean that we go back to *everything* the way it was, does it?

Gotta be the shoes.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger