rick & 1j13
Saturday, September 07, 2002
 
With more technology, we're gonna need more psychology...

I'm a programmer/analyst. Have a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of South Carolina. Been working for the "same" company for twelve years. I've changed many a hard drive, disk drive, cd-burner, RAM chips, modems. And each time - I think I lose my mind. I'm here at the church office, removing a cd-burner I installed because I "accidentally" ripped the face off of it and now the tray is off the track. Gotta run it back to BestBuy and see if I can get it fixed. Can you say "warranty, please"?

It's good being here at church. Work day, everyone chipping in on the grounds, cleaning inside, getting cobwebs and gunk and bugs out of the nooks and crannies. I think every church should have its crannies cleaned at least twice a year. Un fortunately, some churches have crannies who haven't been touched in... oops - THAT haven't been touched in years.

Not pulling my hair out with this cd-burner. Yet.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger