Saturday, October 19, 2002
Friday Five 10/18/2002 - I try...
Click here for an update on Pastor Mike. He might even be home already this morning. They determined that he has both t-cell and b-cell non-hodgkins lymphoma. The next step is to get in contact with Duke Medical and develop a plan of treatment/attack. Thanks for your prayers!
1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
Three - living room, our bedroom, and small portable for the kids/trips
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
On average, too much. Probably 30+ hrs, maybe less. That sounds like a lot. While I don't have a particular favorite show, I'm a vegetable just surfing the digital cable for a whole hour.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
Too broad a question. Most TV is bad for kids. Too much TV is bad for anyone. Barney at any level is bad for adults. But this one's too general.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken?
Nothing. I'll break appointments to watch particular football games (go gamecocks!), but even then I'm cool if I miss them and can catch highlights on the news.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
24/7 religious call-in, talk and interview - with a jam-up sports division covering SEC football, and a Movie-Of-The-Week featuring whacked out Relationship/Truth flicks like CHANGING LANES, THE BIG KAHUNA, THE MATRIX, CADDYSHACK, CHRISTMAS VACATION, etc.