rick & 1j13
Thursday, October 24, 2002
 
Hopefully the nightmare is over.

It appears that the DC area sniper/s have been apprehended and taken into custody. Just way too weird for words right now, and any metaphor I think might play along is just too morbid, too unfeeling for the victims. I hope these are the responsible parties. I hope the children can have recess and that the teachers are able to soon return to "normal" lunch duty. I hope folks will be able to stop for gas and not feel like a target, to shop at the mall and not feel like skeet. And I pray for forgiveness... I really want to watch how this proceeds, but not if it's all a "fry 'em" mentality from the self-deluded omniscient public conscience.

Pray for peace, and for Jesus to be real in the midst of this stuff.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger