rick & 1j13
Monday, October 14, 2002
 
I know it's Monday already, but I'm dealing...

FRIDAY FIVE 10/11/2002:
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
I'd probably go to MP3.com right now, find about 20 techno tunes, and burn it fresh. Anything else I could always hum.

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
THE MATRIX and GLADIATOR. No, wait - the next two MATRIX movies. No - maybe SECRET OF MY SUCCESS and CADDYSHACK. This one's tough.

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
Bible, DIVINE CONSPIRACY by Willard, and THIS PRESENT DARKNESS by Peretti.

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Hammerhead (regular coffee with doubleshot of espresso), Caramel Hammerhead (same, sweetened w/ caramel instead of pink stuff), water, and sweet tea

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
Three spots are gone automaticly - my wife Vicki, my son Trace, and my little girl Cammi. After that... hmmm. Wil Wheaton and Franklin Graham. I think we'd have fun.

My first official Friday Five foray. I'm feeling the burn.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger