rick & 1j13
Friday, December 27, 2002
 
Friday Five appears to be back...

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
I think I actually finished more books than I started. Usually I'm in the middle of at least five books at once, but this past year I finished some of them. Woo hoo.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Losing the fantasy football championship. Dang. If WIDE RECEIVER Randy Moss hadn't THROWN a touchdown PASS in the fourth quarter, I'd be listing WINNING as one of my biggest ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions?
Maybe. Last year, I resolved to email/snail-mail someone at least once a day. Kept it up for about three months before it got old. Right now, I'm thinking about trying to read a book per week. How's that sound?

4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?
I'll be with family and friends - who would want to be elsewhere?

5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions?
Kissing my wife, drinking lots of coffee, playing Trivial Pursuit and watching Dick Clark. That's about it.

Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger