rick & 1j13
Monday, December 16, 2002
 
I'm leaving... on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again...

Well, actually, I'm supposed to be flying back into town this Friday. I'm leaving tomorrow for Miami, FL - a little business trip into the tropics. I'll be installing the system on Wednesday, and training users on it Thursday. I'm not nervous, not really anyway. Hopefully we got all of the kinks out of the system load today. As for teaching, I think I'm okay there, too. Even if this is the first time I've really taught in a group setting that didn't involve opening and closing in prayer (trust me - I will!), I think I can handle it.

While I'm already beginning to miss Vicki and the kids (did anyone notice that Santa's missing a digit on his right hand down there?), I'm looking forward to a little time to read, get some reading and writing done, etc. I'm tired, and I know Vicki's tired and stressing, too. But after this we've got a few weeks of R&R and Christmas vacation to catch up.

Gotta pack.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger