rick & 1j13
Saturday, January 18, 2003
 
Friday Five for 01/17 - woo hoo.

1. Where do you currently work?
CSC - I'm a programmer/analyst, doing financial/insurance software.

2. How many other jobs have you had and where?
I've been at CSC (including when it was PMSC and Mynd before the merger) since graduating from USC in 1990. So before that, it's been mostly college jobs. I worked in the file rooms at the SC Tax Commission a couple of years, and I dj'ed at WQXL here in Columbia for about 2.5 years, too. - still the best job I ever had, if money's no object.

3. What do you like best about your job?
I like the challenge of making things work. Also, working with real people, traveling to the customer sites, and seeing your work come out in "the real world" is fairly rewarding.

4. What do you like least about your job?
Too often, there's an emphasis on deadlines and billable work over what can really be done in a reasonable amount of time. It's gotten alot better over the years, but there's always room for improvement.

5. What is your dream job?
I'd be back at the radio station, sharing good music and Jesus with people across the Columbia Metro area. And I'd have a jam-up theology/sports call-in show.

Thank you - thank you very much.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger