rick & 1j13
Monday, January 27, 2003
 
"Move out of the way, son - I can't see the commercials."

Lots of good ads last night, and some duds I suppose, making their debut during Super Bowl XXXVII. Click to this article at MSNBC to watch the commercials and make your own picks.

Here's my Top Ten:

10) Fake "ROMAN NUMERALS" during the SNL Halftime

9) MJ on MJ - seen it before, but still like "Coulda dunked" - "Shoulda dunked"

8) MATRIX movie trailer - this one's gonna be cool

7) CHEF JIMMY - Quiznos, and yeah, I saw it coming, but it was still funny

6) WILLIE NELSON, for H&R Block

5) FOOTBALL HORSES and ZEBRA, Bud

4) OSBOURNES, for Pepsi Twist (I've always had suspicions about the kids)

3) HEIMLICH MANEUVER, Dodge Trucks

2) HULK movie trailer

1) Gotta be the UPSIDE DOWN CLOWN Bud commercial - hands down... literally.

No more football? ... now what?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger