rick & 1j13
Friday, January 24, 2003
 
Snow pics from yesterday coming soon... but now, it's time for...

The Friday Five:
1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?
Unfit, no energy, high dependency on caffeine. My bum's too big, only complemented by my belly.

2. What are two things you love about your body?
High dependency on caffeine - tends to be a double-edge sword. Also, my eyes and hair.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
Would love to have a porch on the front. Here it is from yesterday's snow:



4. What are four books you want to read this year?
Already on it, finishing a book per week. Really, the only one I've *got to have* right now is THE TAO OF ENRON by Chris Seay. But I'm waiting to finish a few others first.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
Don't eat blue paint - finish a book per week (so far) in 2003 - stay teachable -... this one's hard, because I never think in terms of "promising myself" anything. Might have to revisit this one later.

More snow later - ciao.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger