rick & 1j13
Tuesday, February 11, 2003
 
Well, the nominations are out, and once again, I need to rent some DVDs or head to the theater in order to check out a few of these films. I want to see The Hours, but I'm not too big on seeing Gangs ("Leonardo! Leonardo!") or The Pianist. Adaptation looks like it might be good, but I thought that about Memento last year and found myself fast-forwarding to the end. Chicago might make a good date-night flick on DVD, but I'm not into musicals that aren't animated (though I did like the band).

CNN.com - 'Chicago' tops with 13 Oscar nods - Feb. 11, 2003

Anyway, I'm not going to make any predictions yet, except to say the LOTR: The Two Towers won't win. It's a good film, but doesnt' stand on its own enough apart from the first one to tell a good story, you know? I'll hold any other expectations or predictions until the week before, and probably make a game of seeing alot of these films with my wife.

Can anyone babysit?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger