rick & 1j13
Friday, March 28, 2003
 
the friday five (good questions!)

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
All kinds of colds - viral infection in my little girl, and I caught it. Not to mention the pollen that's fogging up everything in town - you could see clouds of it at the golf course last weekend. Yuck.

2. What one person touched your life this week?
Pediatric Cardiologist - Dr. Williams. We took Cammi in for a consultation, and he didn't say much. But he did calm any fears we might have had, and gave me a great line to describe her MVP: "There's a turbulence in her heart where the valve isn't working properly." Tell me, who doesn't have some turbulence in their heart?

3. How have you helped someone this week?
A specific? I had the kids in bed last night before my wife even came upstairs, and then got a whirlpool bath ready and warming for her - she was pleasantly surprised.Helping out at home as much as possible - my wife and I share dutied pretty well, but I want to make sure I don't shirk responsibility by feeling bad when she's got hte same sinus/headcold thing going on, too.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
Finish THE STORY WE FIND OURSELVES IN so I can concentrate on the online book discussion.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
Pray, and keep myself on an even keel. Leaves more more open and honest in helping others if I deal with my crap first, you know?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger