rick & 1j13
Saturday, March 01, 2003
 
Today, I'm finishing up THREE BATTLEGROUNDS by Francis Frangipane. I've read two books this week, and if I can read two more next week, I'll be caught back up in my quest to finish a book per week (new year's resoltuion).

It's a good book, and tough to read very fast. He says alot about how we allow thought patterns to take hold in our lives. The "strongholds" of 2 Cor 10:3-5 are those ways of thinking that are selfish, prideful, ungodly, etc. His "three battlegrounds" are the mind, the church, and heavenly places. As we face wrong ideas in ourselves, empty and often hurtful tradition or legalism in the church, and real spiritual ideas that have missed God's holiness and power, we're able to pull these strongholds down and replace them with the right thoughts and ideas (Rom 12:1-2).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger