rick & 1j13
Friday, April 11, 2003
 
Another FridayFive... man, I feel old.

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Probably Amy Grant & Band (Michael W. Smith played keyboards). Around 1984, STRAIGHT AHEAD Tour (I think the jpeg's from around then). I saw her a few years later in college - had front row center tix for that one. Woo hoo.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
** Really getting into Derek Webb's SHE MUST & SHALL GO FREE right now. Also, John Mayer, Evanescance.

3. What's your favorite song?
"Wedding Song" - Derek Webb, "My Immortal" - Evanescence

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I play guitar, though not very well. As always, gotta make time to practice practice practice.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
I've met a few, and they usually don't live up to expectations, you know? I think I'd rather let them be decent from afar - unless Derek Webb and John Mayer want to meet me at Starbucks for a jam session.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger