Saturday, April 05, 2003
Bible study method
(cross-posted @ javabeans)
Andrew Jones shares seven questions (taught to him by Thom Wolf) for a pretty deep/impromptu bible study session:
1. What word or phrase "shimmered" or stuck out.
2. What did you like best about the passage?
3. What did you like least?
4. What did you learn about God?
5. What did you not understand or find puzzling?
6. What do you think applies to people today?
7. If you were to choose a sentence or phrase to meditate on this week, which would it be? And why?
He gives John 15:1-8 as the passage a group used. Got any thoughts? Answers from that passage to some of these questions?