rick & 1j13
Saturday, April 26, 2003
 
Day later, dollar short - FridayFive:

1. What was the last TV show you watched?
Spongebob is on right now. Watching, and as background noise for the kids.

2. What was the last thing you complained about?
My daughter not eating her breakfast.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
My daughter, looking precious in her flowered shorts set, while disobeying and not eating her breakfast: "you're such a cutie - now eat."

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
My paper plate (ate MY breakfast - bagels w/ butter).

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
VanillaForever - and I remembered that I'd forgotten to check the Friday five :).

UPDATE: Just found out about Saturday-8 - did it come before or after the FridayFive? I don't like this week's questions (about people you think are weird, creepy, etc), but I'll check back next week.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger