rick & 1j13
Friday, April 18, 2003
 
Holes -- The Official Website

Another movie - Tracer and I are heading to the 1:30pm showing. I've been looking forward to it - flew right under the radar for us; we'd never heard of the book, and my wife and I are usually on top of that stuff. We bought the book, and I think we'll have fun at the theater. At least I'll get a good latte' in the deal.

UPDATE 4:34pm: Well, no latte' since we ended up at a different theater, but that's okay and forgotten. Great movie - I wish I was younger because I'm sure I would've read the book first back in middle school. Lots of plot turns, different storylines and timelines all told across flashback and brought together without being cliche at the end. Two thumbs up from me and my 7-yr-old.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger