rick & 1j13
Tuesday, April 01, 2003
 
Other than the stuff today from b4G (for dummies, too), and some responsesto my lottery entry late last night - nothing much funny today. I've been twiddling my thumbs all day. My laptop at work was hauled in to be upgraded yesterday - should've taken a day to go from WinNT-4.0 to Win2000. But a handful of disk drive and hardware errors later, and I still don't have a PC. So frustrating - I've got things to do, and you never want to get bogged down by using someone else's PC, their settings and network mappings, etc. Plus, I've been away from email @ work for two days - oh, the horror.

Seriously, I'm bummed on this one. I hope tomorrow goes better. Goes more productively. Goes in one spot, not with me having to run around trying to help the process move, but actually sitting and getting billable work done.

Meanwhile, I'll see if I can't drum up discussion on McLaren's followup to New Kind Of Christian - THE STORY WE FIND OURSELVES IN. We're discussing it at NKOC on Yahoo!Groups, and I'm hoping we get into the meat of the story/conversation soon. Then there's the relatively dead day on the 1J13 List - matching my productivity pretty closely today.

Last thought before settling in for more war coverage (joy joy - either that or tonight's American Idol - decisions decisions): I need to get into another book quickly, before falling further behind in my yearly quest to finish a book per week. I think I'm two off the pace right now - not bad. And I think I'm going to pour into A IS FOR ABDUCTIVE tonight, see if it'll hold my attention long enough to pull me through to the end. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for lifting me up in prayer. I'll pray, too, in agreement that I'll (a) get up off my lazy behonkus, and (b) get something done.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger