rick & 1j13
Friday, April 04, 2003
 
Today's FRIDAY FIVE:

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
Many many. At least ten, by my recollection right now, mostly moving through elementary school, settled by middle school (my folks have been in same house since 1978).

2. Which was your favorite and why?
Current - this is our first house, and we're paying our first mortgage. But it's also the biggest house I've lived in. And since it's mine, I can set the thermostat however cool I want. Woo hoo.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Stressful - I'm not moving again, unless it's sold with furniture and we move to the retirement community at the beach.

4. What's more important, location or price?
Location - we've spent a little more to live in a nice house close to where my wife teaches and kids go to school.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
My wife wants the spa bath, and I'd love to add on a front porch w/ swing. We've done a fair amount of renovating already - finished 500 sq ft in the attic to give us a useable third floor, and made a playroom out of the previously unused deck.

... that's it - that's the list... ciao...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger