rick & 1j13
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
 
CNN.com - GOP moralist Bennett gives up gambling - May. 5, 2003

Bennett is quoted: "A number of stories in the media have reported that I have engaged in high stakes gambling over the past decade. It is true that I have gambled large sums of money. I have also complied with all laws on reporting wins and losses," he said. "Nevertheless, I have done too much gambling, and this is not an example I wish to set. Therefore, my gambling days are over."

Another one bites the dust. There is none good, and those claiming to be good, or claiming to know what "good" should really mean, are being scrutinized like never before. Honesty, ethics, morality - all of these real words have real meanings and real consequences. And we're just now beginning to figure that out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger