rick & 1j13
Wednesday, May 21, 2003
 
Flying home tomorrow - woo hoo. It's been a good trip to Sunny San Juan - though it's been hot and humid, and fairly rainy the past couple of afternoons. We've worked lo-o-o-o-o-ng days, and I've been dog-tired when finally getting back to the hotel room. But I feel like it's been productive - positive feedback, meeting good people who are fun to work with, and I've got plenty of information to keep me busy for the next few months. Can't wait to come back some time in the future for the implementation. Right now, can't wait 'til tomorrow to get my feet sandy and wet on the beach I can see from me room but haven't been able to enjoy yet. And after that - home. Flying from here to Atlanta, and from there to Columbia. To my house, to my wife and kids, to my bed, to a long holiday weekend.

Sigh.....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger