rick & 1j13
Friday, May 23, 2003
 
FridayFive - brand me:

1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Crest Liquid Gel

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
Don't care, as long as it's two-ply and soft

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
Nike sneakers - Skechers loafers - cheap sandals

4. What brand of soda do you drink?
Coke brand - diet, vanilla, etc - most of the time; not very particular on any of these

5. What brand of gum do you chew?
Eclipse

Hmmmmm... I'm not very particular on any of the above, except maybe tennis shoes (don't mind paying more if they look nice and last a few years). "Better" questions would've been brand of peanut butter, brand of ketchup, stuff like that. Actually had disagreements of the PB when we got married - my Peter Pan (great link at PeanutButterLovers.com won out over my lovely wife's misguided choice of JiF). And we only do Hunt's ketchup now, and don't try to change my mind, ok?

... can't believe I linked to ketchup. But stuff like this is important, right?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger