rick & 1j13
Friday, May 09, 2003
 
Pre-retreat FridayFive:

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Two hours before I'm supposed to leave my house for a weekend retreat, and I've still got to take a shower and PACK, and I'm sitting here doing the F5 - um, no, I'd say I'm NOT overly organized :)

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I have a Visor, a Dilbert desk calendar, and the calendar in my email system at work. Nope - rarely "use" them.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
"Organized" is a relative statement. I know where anything is if and when I need it. And if I can't find it - don't need it.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Doesn't matter. I used to do that, but ran out of storage space for CDs, so what do you do now? List A-K in the cabinet and L-Z in the drawer? The drawer of older CDs is pretty alphabetic, but nothing else is. As long as the current "good stuff" stays in my CD wallet for the car, I'm cool.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
My first trip as a youth minister. Twelve teens and five adults to Daytona for a week - woo hoo.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger