rick & 1j13
Friday, June 13, 2003
 
FridayFive, on a Friday no less:

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Go back to San Francisco. I went out there a few years ago on a business trip, and spent two weeks, back one week, then back there two weeks. Vici came out one weekend, and I got to drive around the Bay area, down to Santa Cruz, up the coast just a little. We'd both love to go back with a free week, just adventure through all the sites and Starbucks shops.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
I'm a guy, so the only person who asks my opinion on a haircut is my wife. Andd yes, I'm honest - she couldn't mess it up for me; I like her too much to ever see a bad haircut :)

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Probably, but nothing specific on any particular friend comes to mind right now. I tend to let things slide, so anything "that big" wouldn't have made much of an impact.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
DC or Marvel Universe, where superhero powers/challenges would be a real possibility. Of course, having no powers and not looking good in spandex anyway, I'd live in rural locales and watch it all on the news through satellite feeds. Why rural? No sky scrapers falling on you when the bad guys start ransacking the place.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I would love to play guitar better. I'm decent, I suppose. I've led music at church and small group, but only simple chords and stuff. Wish I had time (made more time) to practice, take lessons again, get better.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger