rick & 1j13
Monday, June 23, 2003
 
THE HULK was not as bad as I thought it might be. If you believe all of the reviews, it's just a weak story with cool special effects that aren't that cool when you look close enough. So I went in with no expectations, and I was pleasantly surprised. The story drove the effects and the action, which is a major plus for me. Also, one of the things I'd read about the editting and split screen techniques turned out really well. Ang Lee spent alot of time making the screen look like a comic book. I thought it worked - though there were a few lo-o-o-ong drawn out sequences (just like in Mission: Impossible 2). Other than that, and the feeling that they didn't bring out the insanity that I know if inside of Nick Nolte and his character here - the ending felt really rushed - I enjoyed it.

CNN.com - Original Hulk Ferrigno talks TV-inspired movie - Jun. 23, 2003
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger