rick & 1j13
Friday, June 27, 2003
 
It's friday, here's five... fridayfive:

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
Right now, we're taking a short weekend to Charlotte to use some Carowinds passes. Possibly heading to the mountains or to the beach again, but nothing else definite.

2. What was your first summer job?
My first "job" was cleaning out a self-serve car wash on Hwy-1 when the owner (a pilot) was out of town, but I think that was year round. The first job I can remember that was strictly during the summer was bussing tables at Al's Upstairs, summer 1985, before my senior year of high school.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
My wife and I take up any offer to travel to San Francisco and the Bay Area. We're going back, but probably not until the kids are older.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?
Worst? Probably repressing alot here, but the only one I can think of was the week-long trip to the beach with my ex-gf's family. We'd just broken up after school (end of my soph year of college), and then with all of her and my friends gone for the summer, still had no one else to hang out with. Painful getting-back-together-no-we're-not-but-maybe-we-will-walking-on-eggshells kind of trip. But good news - met the love of my life as school started back in the fall, and still hanging out with her - woo hoo!

5. What was your best vacation ever?
Honeymoon. Hands down, with San Francisco weekend coming in a distant second.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger