rick & 1j13
Saturday, July 26, 2003
 
Ok, I need a suggestion on what piece of fictrion to read next. I just finished the latest Coupland novel, so I don't think I'm in for a strictly dialogue/journal piece like that one right now. I'm also still reading Dallas Willard's DIVINE CONSPIRACY, so a little escapist fiction might be right up my alley. I'm about halfway through AAoK&C, so I might pick that one up and try to finish it (took a twist that I'm not fond of, so no big if I don't finish it right now - might save it for next flight). I've got a thick paperback with a collection of stories from Flannery O'Connor that I've tried to get into before, and there were a few suggestions last time I threw this question to the blogosphere that I might be able to pick up tonight at Barnes&Noble. I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE: Picked up 2 new paperbacks from B&N this evening (CNN.com has a great article on how the publishing world's still in a commercial slump) - I'll keep you posted:
  • MANIFOLD TIME - Stephen Baxter
  • ATONEMENT - Ian McEwan
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger