Thursday, July 03, 2003
Today is the official start to my FOURTH OF JULY VACATION.
- Mini-golf at Frankie's Fun Park
- Teaching on OBEDIENCE/SACRIFICE tonight
- Boating on the Lake tomorrow
- Grillin' out tomorrow night
- Saturday on the Lake - probably
- Church/Sabbath/Rest Sunday
- Charlotte/Carowinds/Discovery Place Monday & Tuesday
Sounds like a winner. I need the break from the mental stress at work the past few weeks. Just a couple of programming pieces that have been really difficult to get completely straight, like logic puzzles in college. So I'll be back in the office Wednesday, ready to jump through hoops again and get cranking on something new, I hope.