rick & 1j13
Wednesday, July 09, 2003
 
Well, so ends another birthday. Thirty-five of 'em - whew, I'm beat. But after a great vacation (my b-day was actually yesterday), and finally putting together my new home theater system, I sat down to watch one of my favorite movies of all time - FLETCH.

Best movie one-liners ever. 1985, high school. We used to leave campus after the last class/exam and go to a movie. That year, it was Fletch (I think that's right - the details are fuzzy after almost TWENTY years). I also remember taking in Indiana Jones one year. Anyway, this would've been at the end of my junior year. Those were the days. And as I'm watching tonight, I'm giggling like I'm sitting fourth row center again at the old Dutch Square Theaters. My wife's shaking her head, as Fletch says, "Ah, using the whole fist there, doc?"

Good times. Good times.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger