rick & 1j13
Friday, August 15, 2003
 
1. How much time do you spend online each day?
Too much - 3+ hrs "for fun", not counting programming/consulting work

2. What is your browser homepage set to?
I'm such a geek. I've got a family homepage on our harddrive that has some scripture verses, some quick links, and then links to our own pages. I've got a home page, my wife has one, both kids - but not the pets. I refuse.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
Not that much. When I do go on, it's mostly AIM - RickCWO. Might start with Yahoo! while doing fantasy football this fall - rick1j13.

4. Where was your first webpage located?
Hmmmmmm... well, this blog is just about at the year mark. Before that - I've dabbled, but really nothing more than church website and some on the freespace that came with PeoplePC.

5. How long have you had your current website?
About a year - woo hoo.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger