rick & 1j13
Friday, August 22, 2003
 
Friday Five time, boys and girls....

1. When was the last time you laughed?
This morning, something funny the kids said - but don't recall right now.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?
I never argue - always right............ Ok, ao I'm arguing with everyone/anyone reading this post, huh? Actually, it was argued with my daughter this morning about what she was going to eat for breakfast.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?
Don - told him thanks for copying files to the network for me.

4. When was the last time you bathed?
Yesterday - working from home today, just me and the A/C guys - and they won't notice will they?

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Bacon/Egg/Cheese McGriddle - sausage is better.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger