Friday, August 08, 2003
Friday Five time, boys & girls:
1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
San Juan, PR in May '03 - business trip
Charlotte, NC/Carowinds in July '03 - vacation weekend
2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
Flying back from San Francisco, I had a four hour layover in ATL. I read books and newspapers, and finally dozed off, only to have one of the Delta personnel tap me on the shoulder, "Sir, are you on this flight? You're the last one..."
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
Fly back to SFO for a few days with my wife, then up to Seattle for a visit with friends.
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
If it's going to be more than a five hour drive, I'm going to sway heavily towards flying.
5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Will probably head back to Puerto Rico in the fall - any time after hurricane season, please.