rick & 1j13
Thursday, August 28, 2003
 
Got this email twice: "Re: Fwd: AWESOME Pictures & Text! I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU!" Included is a *.pps file with a description of the "center verse of the Bible" being the center of God's will for your life. The "math" points to Psalm 118:8 - "It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man." That's a great verse, but I don't know about making one verse a cornerstone for my faith. Then, I googled this phrase - "center verse of the bible" - and got these links:Anyway, I'd warn against forwarding anything that has an attachment - too many screwy folks sending viruses these days. Also, know this: you don't have to include me in your "send it to 10 friends to bless them and receive your blessing" list. I already appreciate what a blessing you are in my life :).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger