rick & 1j13
Wednesday, August 27, 2003
 
Let's take a quick peek at the news:

  • CNN.com - Ten Commandments monument moved - Aug. 27, 2003
    I've got my own thoughts on the need to have these or not. I'd rather rely on the commands & warnings & promises of God being written on my heart (Psalm 119), rather than some huge unwanted & ridiculed stone monument. But that's just me, I suppose...

  • CNN.com - 1,000 mink on the lam - Aug. 26, 2003
    I don't have anything funny to add to this one, except that animal rights groups are mammal-friendly.

  • CNN.com - 'Bug Bowl' addition: Cricket-spitting - Aug. 26, 2003
    There's nothing about the animal rights groups freeing thousands of crickets. Am I the first to notice the species-bias? Cold-blooded animals are animals, too... then again, "mink spitting" wouldn't be so pretty either, if we were to be totally balanced here.
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger