rick & 1j13
Friday, August 29, 2003
 
TGI Friday Five:

1. Are you going to school this year?
No, but my kids just started back - does that count?

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
Graduated from high school in 1986, from college in 1990

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
hmmmmm.... Probably a British Lit course my sophomore year (the professor was British - way cool, like taking a Monty Python class)

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
Compiler Construction my last semester - forcing me to one more semester: with real strong Indian accent, "This does not work, so I do not understand how you thinkj you can pass".

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
English teacher in high school. Before AP came to our town, we had him for an advanced English curriculum, and I feel like he basically taught me to write.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger