Friday, August 01, 2003
What time is it boys and girls? Friday Five Time - hoo ha:
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
5:45am is the goal for a little quiet time in the house, coffee made before kids get up. But if the snooze button wins, it's 6:30am.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Really really late - 7am before the kids come in bouncing on the bed.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Bathroom - the only real reason why anyone would "want" to get out of bed.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Fifteen or twenty minutes if it's just me. We can get the whole family up and fed and out the door in just under an hour, but would rather have some of the "quiet coffee time" I mentioned in #1.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
IHOP, or if driving thru, I really like the Suasage McGriddles at McDonald's.