rick & 1j13
Monday, September 15, 2003
 
Aaarrgh.

This week just started, and it's already feeling "long." I know I've got alot to do, but I've got to kick it into high gear on not letting that mentality take root, you know? I didn't sleep well last night - our son couldn't fall asleep until almost midnight, and when he did it was in our bed. So I slept downstairs on the couch - meaning that I didn't fall asleep until almost 1:30am or so. I didn't even get on the PC and surf - just laying there, eventually flipping the TV from the weather channel to espn. Today, I've got class at 6pm - still have to finish homework. Just feels like it's going to be a busy week and that I'm already starting from behind. I hate that.

Decent weekend. I'm not all warm and fuzzy about my teaching time on the Sermon on the Mount yesterday morning, but the service was ok, and the Cleansing Stream video Saturday evening went well.

Just a kind of ambivalent feeling, not too positive, not too negative, probably way too cynical.a Just feelin' ........ blahg.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger