rick & 1j13
Friday, September 12, 2003
 
Friday Five: What's in a name? -

1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
Yes.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
Naah, I'm good. If I changed it, though, it'd be something ritzy - like Parker, or Frampton or something.

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
I'm a junior. Think I was named after my dad.

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
Grew up with alot of Jennifer's - creativity sagged in the late 60s, huh? Always liked the name Connor.

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it?
Nope - maybe 50%, but that's not enough to say they pegged me. Mentioned putting people on a pedestal - don't think I do that at all. Also mentioned making hast decisions, needing to exercise control - mostly true, but not as prominent as it seemed. Anyway, feel like they've read my handwriting at the state fair. Same feeling.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger