rick & 1j13
Friday, September 19, 2003
 
FridayFive with my kids - hoo ha (C is my soon-to-be-6-yr-old daughter, and T is my just-turned-8-yr-old son):

1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why?
C - Britney Spears, because she's a great singer (pray for me - it's the only name she knows)
T - Aaron Carter, 'cause I just like him

2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why?
C - Aaron Carter, 'cause he can't sing
T - N'sync, sound kinda saddish

3. If your favorite singer wasn't in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person?
T - I guess
C - Yeah, 'cause I've seen her on TV and her sister on TV (Nickelodeon's ALL THAT)

4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show?
C - Nope
T - I can't remember

5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music?
C - We don't know
T - What's with this mumbo jumbo?!?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger