rick & 1j13
Wednesday, September 03, 2003
 
Pluralism, Universalism, Inclusivism, Exclusivism

Hmmmmmm... I hate it when discussion goes places without a common set of reference points. Too often, email discussion groups get away from what I would consider to be solid footing by quoting this or that author or this or that movement or theological discipline. That's just me - I'd rather keep the conversation plain and not have to dive too deeply in the scholarship behind stuff. The pomo in me doesn't care so much about this or that opinion, but whether or not it's impacting life right now.

Anyhoo, I'll be doing some reading on "inclusivism" and "open theism" so I can pay attention. But I saw the phrase "open inclusivism" somewhere and now I can't find it. Aarrgh - because I don't know if it's included in these definitions or not.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger