rick & 1j13
Thursday, October 02, 2003
 
Here I go again, looking for a new book to read. This time, though, I'm on a mission for one that will speak to me about me and my walk with Christ. I'm tired of books that spend time tearing down other folks in order to make a point. For the most part, pomo-christian books spend too much time talking about how the current religious culture is wrong, misguided, missing the point, etc - and they're right. But why do they have to spend all their time talking about what's wrong and so little pagespace to what needs to be right in me? So that's what I'm looking for - something deeper than your daily bread devotional, that'll challenge me and not waste my time talking about the faults of the unenlightened.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger