rick & 1j13
Sunday, October 12, 2003
 
It's been a pretty good day. Waiting so late to blog because I wanted to finish thrashing the LSU Tigers on Gamecube (USC 42, LSU 28) - woo hoo. We have to play them next Saturday evening, and I don't think it'll be that high on the scoreboard.

Anyway, good day. Busy, but decent. Really challenged this morning in the area of personal surrender, on a couple of fronts actually. How many times do I think I've got it together, only to find that my motives have been self-inflated, or that I've totally missed the mark on being Christ-like?

Just rambling. It's late, buit I wanted to type before heading upstairs to finish my book. I've got class tomorrow night - just praying for ears to hear what the Spirit is saying, eyes to see what He's trying to reveal.

Peace & goodnight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger