rick & 1j13
Friday, November 28, 2003
 
Friday Five:

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
When I have to have something, I don't like it. When I'm just looking and wasting time, it's not bad. Of course, I got up at 4:30am this morning, the day after Thanksgiving. What do I know?

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Starbucks Christmas Blend.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
If I have to get something and I can find it online, I'd rather do that. But nothing beats browsing at BestBuy, or at Barnes & Noble with a latte' in hand. If I've got to go to WalMart - I'll be making up excuses not to go.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Yes, but I don't remember exact amounts. I do remember elementary school - getting a quarter or something for shining my dad's shoes, and splurging on comics or ice cream at the convenience store by our bus stop.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
hmmmmmmmm... can't think of anything.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger