rick & 1j13
Saturday, November 29, 2003
 
Good thought from Tubbs over at Jazzdaddy: "I love music. To me, buying the occasional CD is not a matter of frivolous self-indulgence, but something of survival. It is good to get some new music in your life every once in a while, or you get old and cranky about the music of yesteryear. Music brings me great happiness and calms me down, lets my mind cool down. I don't listen to it selfishly, but I am a very critical listener who finds great enjoyment in listening to music. I get as connected with the music I listen to as I can, learning about the artist so that I can understand a little more about where they're coming from. Hearing high-quality music brings me joy, whereas listening to fluff depresses me."

A man after my own heart.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger