rick & 1j13
Tuesday, November 18, 2003
 
Two day's late on my first participation - sue me :)

Sunday Brunch: I'M RIDING IN MY CAR

1. The first car I ever drove was a...
Ford LTD II

2. My dream car is...
A real Hummer. Not a wimpy boxy yuppy H2, but a Hummer, preferably with A/C, audio/video stereo system, and battle scars

3. Can you drive a vehicle with a stick shift? If yes, how long did it take you to learn?
Yes - I drive a 5-speed Honda CRV now. I learned at the same time I was learning to drive, so it was no big.

4. What is the fastest you have ever driven?
105 or so - nice straightaway with long downhill drag just north of here... but you didn't hear that from me.

5. How many people you have crammed into a vehicle at one time?
15 passenger van count? If not, then seven in a Mazda GLC Hatchback ... back in the day.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger