rick & 1j13
Friday, December 12, 2003
 
FridayFive time, boys and girls....

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
We don't get too much snow in the middle of SC, but I love it when it finally gets cold around here. Chilly breezes are the only things I can count on to drive the humidity away.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
My wife and I made a decision when we got married that we'd always have Christmas morning to ourselves. Just us and the kids, with no grandparents or relatives, just able to wake up and enjoy each other. Coffee and a fire helps, too.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
Mostly in who we visit and when, and then what we'll eat. We'll do my mother-in-law's home Christmas Eve, then by ourselves Christmas morning before going to my mom & dad's for breakfast pizza and presents over there.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
Yes. But really looking to get out of rut of only doing that for holidays, you know?

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
This.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger