rick & 1j13
Thursday, January 01, 2004
 
First day of the year. Time for a "resolution" or two. I don't like to make promises that are almost intended to be broken, but I do appreciate setting goals. So here's what I'm shooting for in 2004:

  • Finishing more books than I start. I tried to finish a book per week last year, and that fizzled out before spring hit stride. Why did I have all those unfinished books? They weren't worth reading the first time, and I struggled to get through some of them to reach some "resolution" to finish. This year, I'll hit some of the ones I still have unfinished around the house and office. I'll also be a better shopper, trying to to buy anything I couldn't see myself finishing. I'll post the 2004 reading list somewhere around here.

  • Read Chambers' My Utmost For His Highest. If you've never read it, you wouldn't understand. Just enough each day to tear down what you thought you knew, and rebuild you into what God desires.

    That's it. Just two. Check me on it later.
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger