Friday, January 16, 2004
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
I usually tag everything with "peace - rick". At work, all our emails have contact information and the "if this has been sent in error..." disclaimer.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
The only thing I can remember is that a bunch of us inserted "ploys" as an accomplishment: "Math Team 9,10; Newspaper 9,10,11; Ploys 9,10,11,12"
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
None that I can remember. My watch says "water resistant" - does that count?
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"