rick & 1j13
Monday, January 19, 2004
 
I've been shameless ripping off the FridayFive idea and publishing a TuesdayThree set of questions to our 1J13 email list for some time now. This week, I'd like to crosspost them here, too - a trial run, seeing if anyone else wants to participate, etc.

Feel free to copy/paste/answer these at your own blog/website. All I ask is that you leave a link in the comments where I can go to laugh at marvel at your intelligence. Or you can answer fully within the comments window. I'll post my responses here later as an update, and I look forward to reading responses from anyone else with too much free time who decides hey-what-the-heck-I'll-play-along.

1) what is one WORD you think could be dropped from our vocabulary?
2) what is one COMMERCIAL you never want to see again on television?
3) what is one SONG you wish would vanish from all music collections, never to be played again?

Update 01/20 - thanks for the responses - here are my ramblings:
1) what is one WORD you think could be dropped from our vocabulary?
POWERFUL - it's powerless to describe anything to me; I'm looking for MEANINGFUL to replace it
** honorable mention: POSTMODERN - everyone has different definitions, rendering it worthless in conversation
2) what is one COMMERCIAL you never want to see again on television?
there's an informercial for some shoe pad that's just cheesy - the shot is of a shoe shop kind of floor, but they're really in front of a green screen (shadows don't bend with contours of benches, etc) - aarrgghh
3) what is one SONG you wish would vanish from all music collections, never to be played again?
FRIENDS by Michael W. Smith

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger